Save your back (and a bunch of steps) with a DumbwaiterStairs are dangerous enough without an armload of laundry or a small piece of furniture to trip you up. A dumbwaiter is an economical way to increase safety and convenience when moving between floors of your home – without investing in a full-fledged elevator. Country Home Elevator sells both residential and commercial dumbwaiters and can help you select the ideal unit for your individual needs.
We Install Dumbwaiters for Residential and Commercial UseThe dumbwaiter product lines available from Waupaca and from Staying Home Corporation were chosen for their practical design, precision engineering and long-lasting reliability with minimal maintenance. Take a look at our dumbwaiter offering below and click the tabs for details about the residential and commercial applications.
Need help in finding the right solution?Get further information and free, no-obligation advice to help you find the lift and services that best meet your needs.
Call us! 479-751-8997
I find a new use for my Hide-a-Waiter almost every day.
I love the convenience!
- Rack & pinion drive
- No slack cable lock-ups
- Battery operated
- Fast and easy installation – plug & play
- Aluminum rail instead of steel T-rail
- No separate machine room required
- No remote mounted controller
- On board diagnostic troubleshooting LED light
- 20” Wide x 20” Deep x 30” High – 200 lbs capacity
- 24” Wide x 24” Deep x 30” High – 200 lbs capacity
- 30” Wide x 30” Deep x 36” High – 275 lbs capacity
- Warranty 5 years on motor & gear, and 2 years on all other parts