For installations on straight stairs without turns, the models below are a great start at determining the cost of the basic stairway lift unit you may need. For applications involving stairways with turns, capacity over 300 lbs, outdoor stairlifts, or lift models that include other specialized features, talk to one of our stairlift experts. Call us at 479-751-8997 during business hours and our friendly professionals will be glad to assist.
Stairlift PricingStannah Siena
The Stannah Siena is a high quality and affordable solution for straight stairways.
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Seat Height Adjustable From: 21.2″ – 26.5″
- Drive Type: Rack & pinion
- Seat Width Inside: 20.5 inches
- Depth Out From Wall Folded Up: 14.5″ to 15.5″
- Rail to Wall: 6 inches
- Power Fold Footrest: Standard
- Manual Swivel Seat at Top: Standard
- Easy to Operate Seat at Top: Standard
Stannah Stairlift Warranty (click to expand & read)
Stannah indoor and outdoor stairlifts including models 600 and 260 Siena, Starla, straight and curved and 320 outdoor straight stairlift:
– Warranty to the original purchase made through Country Home Elevator.
Lifetime warranty on motor and gearbox
2-year warranty on all parts
1 year warranty on labor
Stairlift PricingHandicare 1000
An outstanding value, the Staying Home Handicare 1000 provides all the essentials for straight-rail installations.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Seat Height At Bottom: 21.75″
- Horsepower: 1/6
- Drive Type: Rack & pinion
- Slope Range: 24 to 45 degrees
- Track Distance From Wall: 8.25 inches
- Folded Chair Depth: 11 inches
- Warranty: Lifetime circuit board, motor, gear, pinion gear, gear rack / 2yr. batteries / 7yr. all other parts
- Standard Travel: 14.5 feet
- Maximum Travel (Optional): Up to 32 feet
Handicare-Stairlift-Product-Warranty (click to read)
Indoor Stair Lifts: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser of a Handicare 950, 950+, 1000, 1100, Xclusive, FreeCurve, and 2000 (excluding outdoor units) that the lift is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearbox will be free from defects in materia and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, which is 10 years (excluding outdoor stairlifts). This warranty is not transferrable.
The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s certified dealers.
Outdoor units: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the lift is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearboxwill be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable. The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s certified dealers.
Replacement parts: Parts will be warrantied for ninety days. This warranty pertains to parts only and does not cover labor, travel or other services. This warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by misuse, abuse, damage, normal wear and tear, unauthorized modification to the product or shipping damage. All installation, maintenance and service work must be carried out by an authorized Handicare dealer or agent. The liability of Handicare under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall Handicare incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
1. If there is a warranty issue, please contact Customer Service to determine if a return or warrantied part is required. Handicare
reserves the right to request proof of installation or sale. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) for return of the product
must be issued before Handicare can evaluate a warranty item.
2. Upon receipt of the product, Handicare will either replace or repair under warranty if it is determined that the failure is not
attributed to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, misuse, damage in-transit or deliberate destruction.
3. All returns must be shipped to the address specified by the Handicare representative issuing the RMA. Your RMA number must
be clearly marked on the outside of the package
4. Handicare will invoice Dealers/Customers the full amount for the warrantied replacement part. The defective part or unit must
be returned within 15 days. Handicare will evaluate the warranty return within 15 days to determine if full credit will be given
against the invoice.
5. Freight cost for the return of goods to Handicare under warranty will be paid for by Handicare. Any regular ground freight costs
of warrantied items back to the Dealer/Customer will be paid for by Handicare.
Handicare offers extended warranties at the time of original purchase. Please contact Customer Service or your Account Manager for
Only below items are required to be sent back to Handicare:
• PCBs for Ceiling Lifts
• C-Series Chargers
• P-Series Chargers
• Complete Ceiling Lifts
• Power Packs for Stair Lifts
• Complete Floor Lifts (This is likely only in exceptional cases as parts would typically be provided when a warranty issue is
For all other parts not specified above (Slings, Covers, Hand Controls, Etc.), you are required to send a picture of the product/part
showing the flaw or defect.
All warranty and non-warranty claims, you are required to provide the following details for us to proceed with your request:
• Serial Number (when applicable)
• Part Number
• Purchase Order Number
• Description of the Issue